BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 21, 2013

Justin Biebers New Song

So as you all have probably heard of Justin Bieber - *Hears fangirls in the distance*. The teen pop celebrity became famous when he was 13 with his song 'Baby' and from there he became the famous singer we know today. After he did drugs and got all these tattoos his fan base became almost as crazy as the One Direction Fandom. His fans started trending "cut for bieber". The fans thought that if they could get Justins attention and show him how much they were hurt by the choices he had made he would stop what he was doing. This of course didn't help get his popularity back up. He also didnt write any new songs during that period of time so that may also be a reason for Justin not showing up in the media like he had before.


But lately Justin came up with a new single Heartbreaker. "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak -- like I was when I wrote it," Bieber wrote of "Heartbreaker," which alludes to his break-up with Selena Gomez late last year, in the song's iTunes description, which he then posted on Twitter. "It means so much to me to be able to share what I was, and still am going through, with my fans. I'm very proud of this song and I hope it give my fans some insight into my heart."

As much as I like Justin (which is not that much) his new song didn't WOW me as much as his others. The song was pretty slow and all it really didnt catch my attention. Personally I think Justins can dow WAY better when it comes to his songs, but that doesnt mean he cant write better songs when his full album comes out! Hopefully his songs will get better and we wont have to listen to his old ones. Here's a link to his new single, tell me what your opinion is on it and make sure to keep an eye out for more blog posts!

6 comments:

  1. yeah this song isnt as good as his other songs...it didnt give me that 'OMG THIS PART OF THE SONG JUST MADE ME OBSESSED' feeling...if that makes any sense..cool post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't listened to this song... I don't know if I should waste my time by trying to. I'm not the biggest Bieber fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, you can also hear haters in the distance

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song isn't as catchy as his others but i'm not a big fan anyway......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tha album cover looks just like Kany West's, "Heart Break" from a few years a go. I'll listen to the new song later today and let you know what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song is ok....we all know he can make better songs

    ReplyDelete