BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The New Katy Perry


                                                    The New Katy Perry
So as im sure most of you saw the  VMA's. Im also sure most of you have heard Katy Perry;s new song Roar. She sang it at the VMA's and not too long ago did a music video (which personally was kind of bad- i liked the lyric video alot more). I feel that Katy is changing her singing style a lot (she also made a teaser video where she burning her 'old image' and her burning her old wig)

                                                 (this picture is horrible quality, sorry)



She hasn't released anything about her new album 'Prism', which is totally killing me because I want to hear more of her new songs! But one song that I have heard is Dark Horse. Its like the best song ever (pun intended because of One Directions song 'Best Song Ever' hehe). The song features Juicy J (who also has a large amount of swag)

I was basically at a friends house videotaping something when we decided to play some music  on my phone. Then the WE STARTED FREAKING OUT BECAUSE DARK HORSE STARTED PLAYING AND IT WAS AMAZING AND ASDFGHJKL. (shantiamruthariyasusmita heard it with me).

I think that Katy is gonna do a great job on her album !!!


                        

4 comments:

  1. I saw her perform on tv under the Brooklyn Bridge! It was a great show! I love Roar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the new katy perry! Dark Horse is like one of THE BEST songs everrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill miss the old katy perry... but her new song dark horse was awesome

    ReplyDelete