BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Glorious Lana Del Rey

So I started this blog to show you all my music tastes and what I listen to everyday. My tastes go all the way from pop to punk and rap. Today I'll talk about the amazing Lana Del Rey. And when I say amazing I really mean amazing lol.


Lana has alot of songs but some of her most popular songs are Summertime Sadness, Born to Die, Blue Jeans, and Young and Beautiful. But my  all time favorite song is Young and Beautiful (which also is in the movie the Great Gatsby *fangirls*).  These aren't all of her songs (if they were, I would be up all night waiting for the next Lana song haha). Lana sings alot of atmospheric, orchestral, retro-'60s-sounding pop that showcases her torchy image and sensuous singing style.


I hope you all like Lana as  much as I do because I know the first time I heard her I totally fell in love with her songs and image.


7 comments:

  1. Lana Del Rey is amazing!! I love her. She has great style too. Have you checked out any interviews of her? There are some on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. young and beautiful is my favorite song too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was listening to a bunch of Lana Del Rey yesterday omg yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur blog and lana del rey is amazinss Great post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lana DEL Ray is awesome! i am a true fan!

    ReplyDelete