BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 28, 2013

New Rap

Gas Pedal came out not to long ago by Sage the Gemini and so did Drake's new album Nothing Was the Same. One of the more popular songs on that album is Hold on we're going home. Its extremely catchy and really annoying at first, but I guess it gets better once you listen to it (you can ask shanti about that). Gas Pedal, on the other hand, is like one of my favorite rap songs ever.... its also very catchy nd it even has its own dance!!!!!!



There are also alot of other good rap songs that have come out. Eminem has come out with some new songs. Survival (also featuring in the Call of Duty Ghosts Trailer), and Bezerk, and Rap God which was shown to me by Hailey. Actually alot of songs have come out like Katy Perrys album Prism and Sweater Weather and a billion gazillion more (not really but whatevers).

Anyway I feel that Drakes raps are getting really bad like REALLY REALLY BAD but im not hating on Drake becuase everyone would hate me because hes so known and hes on of the most mainstream rappers ever. If you guys do like rape and drakes album tell me what your favorite song by him is! 

See you guys later-and happy Halloween!!!





4 comments:

  1. I like Drake, but I don't think I've ever heard of Sage the Gemini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I thought it was berzerk by eminem

    ReplyDelete
  3. asdfghjkl Sweater Weather is my hipster jam! Why did it have to become popular? I guess its not my "hipster" jam anymore, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete