BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 4, 2013

Jason Derulo's New Song or Is It only NEW to me???


So how many of you had an awesome halloween??!?!?!? 

Well i didn't -_- 

I was stuck doing homework and studying. But the good thing is I just leeched candy off of my brother^-^... Yay for me! 

Anyways while I was stuck pondering over why school hated me so much and why I hadn't just blown of all my homework and gone trick-or-treating I was listening to some awesome new music. Or at least new to me.

Jason Derulo's song "Talk Dirty" (yes I know it has a very naughty name) was shown to me by Shardul (who I temporarily forgot the user name for his blog) decided to show me.



The song is basically- in one word- swaggy (is that even a word in the dictionary??? because apparently it is). After Jason sings his verse theres a trumpet in the background being played and the beat sounds super good. And for the 48 hours that I was actually obsessed with the song I liked it alot more than I should have.

 Anyway after Jason sings his part like a gazillion more times, 2 Chainz does that weird thing at the beggining of all his raps where he says his name (idk why he does this, I mean we obviously know that he's in the song I mean his name is practically on the cover) and raps and does all the stuff that 2 Chainz would normally do. 

Then the songs ends and I basically put it on repeat 5 more times 'till I knew the whole song by heart. LITERALLY. 

So what the point of this post really was, is that you should listen to the song even if you don't like rap that much because its pretty awesome. 

I mean this song doesn't even sound like the old Jason Derulo songs we usually hear here and there when theres nothing else better to play... this song is actually.... EXTREMLY GOOD JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST COUPLE OF PARAGRAPHS. 

But thats about it, so I hope you guys had fun reading my rant about this song, and comment if you heard it and you liked it... 

                                                               BYE!!1!1!!!1!





No comments:

Post a Comment