BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Marina and the Diamonds


Im a total fan of all this hipster music (basically Lana del Rey) and so another very Hipstery band or group (even though Marina and the Diamonds is only one person, which is weird because diamonds is plural but whatever).




Marina and the Diamonds has basically really pop songs but there not played on the radio, or at least not that Ive heard of, so I call them hipster.

She has a bunch of songs, a couple of them being:


  •  How to be a Heartbreaker
  • Lies
  • Primadonna Girl
  • Bubblegum *****
  • Homewrecker
My favorite being Lies and Homewrecker



 Marina Lambrini Diamandis (Now you know where you got Diamonds from) was born in the United Kingdom and is 28 years old. She rose to fame in not to long ago, in 2010 to be exact, after one of her songs hit number 2 on the BBC Sound of 2010 poll list, after Ellie Golding.

Shes one of my favorite artsist to listen to and I hope y'all like her as much as I do!!!!

BYE!!1!!111!!!!





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS! I've been known to blast it while I'm dancing around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marina said that her name is Marina and her fans are her diamonds. So, Cohelly, I guess you and I are diamonds. And you seriously need to stay away from MY music!! (get it? im so funny)

    ReplyDelete