BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 11, 2013

Yeezus and Lady Gaga???

Kanye West

Im pretty sure we've all heard of our beloved rapper Kanye or Yeezus as some people like to call him ( shardul). He was all over the news not so long ago about his marriage proposal to Kim, and even before that he was getting interviews on his baby North West, but what I really wanted to get at was his music.

Kanye West has been singing for a pretty long while. He got a lot of recognition in 2001 when he sang or rapped or whatever in one of Jay-z's songs. From there his carrier carried him up to this point where he is now, being recognized for his album Yeezus (thats where he got his nickname).


Kanye's songs include:
  • Black Skinhead
  • New Slaves
  • Blood on the Leaves 
  • Stronger
  • Nillas in Paris
  • Mercy
  • Clique 
But like seriously Kanye scares me alot cuz he always looks super mad and I would just like to point this out not sure if its true or not but I feek like hes always doing the Bieber stare/glance/look thingy
                     <<<----example---->>>
Maybe its just Jsutin thats the one copying the glade/look thingy but yeah

Lady Gaga

So this one is going to be shorty because I jut wanted to let y'all know that Lady Gaga's new full album came out and everything. I found this out shortly after I wrote the first part to this post so I anted to let you guys know. I woud listen to these songs first because there the ones I liked:


  • Dope 
  • Jewels N' Drugs 
  • Gypsy
  •  G.U.Y ( really inapropriate tho so idk why I even listened to it)
  • MANiCURE
  • Do What U Want
and yeah thats baically all I was able to listen to...Bye!!!!





1 comment: