BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 18, 2013

Th Arctic Monkeys

Everybody that I follow on Tumblr is really into music and such and not too long ago they where talking about the Arctic Monkeys. Of course I had no idea who they where but everyone said that they where really good and so finally two days ago I listened to one of their songs and I really liked it so thats why I'm blogging about it now.

The Arctic Monkeys (what a weird name I mean what monkeys would live in the arctic) are an English indie rock band formed in 2002 in High Green, a suburb of Sheffield. The band consists of Alex Turner (lead vocals, lead and rhythm guitar), Jamie Cook (rhythm/lead guitar), Nick O'Malley (bass guitar, backing vocals), and Matt Helders (drums, backing vocals). Former member Andy Nicholson (bass guitar, backing vocals) left the band in 2006 shortly after their debut album was released.


I listened to there songs almost a week ago and I really really liked them so here are a few:

  • Do I Wanna Know
  • R U Mine
  • Arabella
  • One For the Road
  • Snap Out Of It
I hope you guys all like them so bye!!

3 comments:

  1. everyone on tumblr is obsessed with them but theyre okay ish i didnt like them that much

    ReplyDelete
  2. they remind me of The White Stripes asdfghjkl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to Do I Wanna Know You. They have a really unique sound.

    ReplyDelete