BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 25, 2013

One Direction and Blue Foundation (Its the bands name)

Okay so this was supposed to be my post for last friday but I had forgotten to post it. There will also be a post tomorrow and this Friday If I don't forget. So here it is:

So lately Ive been watching a lot of Vampire Diaries and and in a lot of the episodes I always hear this one song and every time I hear it I just like it even more. I finally decided that It was time to find out what the name of the song was and I found it on Soundhound. The name of the song is Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation.

While I was searching the song up I also learned that it wasn't just in Vampire Diaries but in the Twilight movie (im not sure thats what it said on the website). The song is really slow and I guess if you like slow songs then you should Definitely listen to it and even if your usually not into slow songs than you should still listen to it......... Okay SO NOW FOR THE PART IVE BEEN WAITING TO TALK ABOUT


Let me start with saying that Im not a One Direction fan, and that I was but I'm not anymore and that even if you don't like One Direction you should at least try listening to one of their songs because most of them are really good and asdfghjkl.


Anyway its probably they're best album yet. Its called Midnight Memories and just asdfghjkl because all the songs that I like are beautiful and just perfect. I like the songs:

  • Half a Heart because its a slow song but the lyrics are just really sweet and omfg its perfect k?
  • Little Black Dress its like an 80ish idk song i guess i dont know I just really like it...
  • You and I is just like asdfghjkl I can't Even
And yeah thats all I have so byeeee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cohelly Good lord jesus what are you doing to me man
    2 perfect posts in one fay ascskfixhendbuxhekbduxgsbs omg man Im so proud of you so so proud of you and "half a heart" good lord it is like the best omg so proud of you

    ReplyDelete